Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Happy Family

Has it been a week already?! It feels like so much has happened since Little T was born. We are adjusting really well and learning ALL the time what to do and what NOT to do. He still has his nights confused with days so we are also learning to survive without sleep and trying to transition him to a schedule. He is the sweetest baby!!! I am having the time of my life!
Funny story: So we were taking him to his Pediatrician last Thursday for a checkup and I was packing the diaper bag. Well I pride myself in being a prepared person when it comes to packing bags (something that I often find myself being ridiculed for by others). Well as I was packing I was trying to be conservative and was saying to myself "Pack only what we NEED! We'll only be gone for 2 hours and we are only going to the Doctor". Well let me tell you.... Little Thomas made a mockery of my conservatively packed bag in like 2 shakes!!! He peed all over himself and me several times... peed on his Doctor's table. My oh my.... it was definitely an education.




7 comments:

The Payson Olsen's said...

oh my goodness Whitney, I just looked at your post and I just started crying, seeing you holding that special baby is so amazing, I am so happy for you, YOU LOOK AMAZING...... I can't tell you enough how excited I am for you and Tomm... Little T is so precious.... I wish you the very best of luck, love ya lots

Annie said...

He is such a doll Whitney!

Susan Engar said...

LOVE the last picture.....Whit, you are stunning, what a darling family you have:)

megan thomas said...

Oh Whitney I love him! Congrats. You'll sleep one day. It's been 6 years since I have had a decent nights sleep! What a beautiful baby! I am so happy for you!l

Alicia Trammell said...

Hey Tomm, I'm so happy for ya'll. He's so cute and I love the travel story, brings back memories of my own boys. Give T.J. (you know, Tomm Jr.) a big hug and kiss from Aunt T.K.

Mike and Becky said...

Whit and Tomm, we are so happy for you guys! Tomm Jr is adorable!! Your blog posts are too sweet, thanks for sharing! Congrats you guys! We'll definitely have to meet him when we're in Ft. Lauderdale for Christmas! We love you guys!

The Strongs said...

Yay! I love the baby posts! You're are about the cutest mommy ever! Are you calling him Tom? Tommy?

P.S. Brooke says hi. We're sitting in our masters class together. I'm looking at blogs and she's cleaning her purse. Stellar students, yes.