Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Preg Pics!

I had been wanting to have maternity pictures taken. I have heard from day one:"Make sure you take lots of pictures while you're pregnant, or you'll regret it.". Little did I know how expensive it can be (I had one person quote me at $400). Well it turns out that one of my clients is a photographer... She needed her hair highlighted and I wanted my picture taken so we helped each other out :)
I am really happy that I was able to capture this experience! Despite the many undesirable things about being pregnant... I am grateful for it. I thank God every time I feel a little kick!
Tomm and I can't wait to love the crap out of this child!!!

When we were taking these pictures with the footprints, the baby was kicking like crazy! It was so cute!
This last picture tells a story.... Is it a boy or a girl? :)

7 comments:

Annie said...

All those pics are so cute Whitney! The last one is my favorite! You look beautiful!

Mike and Becky said...

Whit, I LOVE the pictures!! They are so beautiful and you look radiant! I am so jealous that you got them taken at the beach too! :) Can't wait to hear when baby Simmons arrives! Thanks again for letting us stay with you and Tomm, we had the best time hanging out with you guys! And by the way, I have gotten lots of compliments on my hair! I LOVE the highlights, so thanks again! Take care!

Anonymous said...

Whit, You are absolutely beautiful!!! Love all the pictures especially the ones on the beach.....can't wait to see pictures of your baby:)

Giron Family said...

you're a beauty! the photos are so sweet! Love the foot print ones. Adorable! Can't wait to find out..boy or girl??!!!

Natalie said...

Oh my gosh I'm dying! These are gorgeous pics! I'm sooo jealous! Love that they are on the beach. I miss u tons!

The Strongs said...

You are the most gorgeous pregnant lady! It makes me hate you just a little bit...

Love the pictures. You'll totally treasure them forever and so will little baby Simmons.

Michelle Gibson said...

You're GORGEOUS! I love all of the pics, especially with the little footprints.