Sunday, June 20, 2010

Mountain Time

Last month I was able to go back home to Utah and Idaho to see my family! I hadn't been back there in over a year so I was really exited to see everyone. Every time I go home I appreciate the time I am able to spend with my family even more. This trip was especially close to my heart because I got to share my pregnancy with everyone and also I didn't make as many plans as I normally do, so it was nice to just enjoy doing whatever came up.
Here are some gorgeous pictures I took driving from Idaho to Utah.




SOFTBALL
Natalie took me to one of Grant's games with her. It was so fun!
Here are her boys chowin down on my popcorn. :)
Grant in action!
Behind every good player is his team! Yay!
Newlywed Trevor! Congrats buddy!
The whole team! In fine form as you can see. HAHA!
Brotherly love! Nat and I happened to glance back as saw them holding hands. AWWW!
Costco isn't such a pain for everyone... especially if you are Drake.
My beautiful Mom and Drake snuggling
Shelby, Natalie and me. All dressed up for Trevor G's wedding reception.
Who's that lady.... sExY lady?!
Of coarse I find the cushy chair to sit in... Ah sweet bliss!
Shelby just sitting there looking beautiful!
The boys eating popcorn with spoons and watching Toy Story. :)
Logan fresh out of the tub sitting with pretty Mama!
A cute pic of Natalie, Trevor and Joyce.
Grant (he just never looks happy in pictures does he?), Me and Shelby!
Me and Grammy. She means so much to me!
Yes, Tomm made her a purse too! So here we are modeling our cute purses!
Memorial Day, visiting Grandpa!

1 comment:

The Strongs said...

I'm glad you had such a great visit with your family. How special to spend time with them and share your pregnancy.