Tuesday, June 15, 2010

May Showers

My Sisters and my Mom recently threw me a baby shower! Not only was I FINALLY able to see and spend time with my family in Utah, I was able to see a TON of my friends! We had a couple memorable surprises that day. The party was outside and you wouldn't think we would ever have to worry about the weather in May... but it was quite cold and windy for my spoiled, Florida-weather liking. I am not complaining though because it actually *SNOWED* the next morning!!! What?! On the plus side I had a few unexpected guests... My Grandma! and my cousins, Michelle and Courtney drove all the way down from Idaho to party with us. I couldn't believe it!!!
It was SO special and SO fun!... A memory I will always cherish.
The Invitation! Made by the girls. SO creative!
The grub.
The BOY/GIRL cake! with Pink and Blue.... Which will it be?!
My gorgeous sibs serving everyone.
Natalie's hubby, Grant.Cousin Courtney and Sis Shelby enjoying some dessert.
The Gifts!
Cute jammies! Thanks Celeste! They say "Mommy loves me". Yes I do!!!
Adorable giraffe toy that plays a song! Thanks Katie!
Natalie MADE these custom blocks for the nursery! She puts so much thought and care into her crafts. They are probably my favorite gift I received. I will treasure them!!!
Grandma gave us a super soft blanket. I can't wait to wrap out little baby in it!!!
GAMES!
Everyone in it to win it.
Sherry and Tiffany focused.
Talking with friends: Tiffany, Cayden and Sherry (missing in pic) :)
Stephanie with little Logan!
Me with friends Megan and Molly.
Molly and her two cuties!
Me with Cyndy and Kayla!
Shelby, me, Katie and Brooke.
Michelle, Grandma (freezing), me (freezing) and Joyce.
Courtney and Shelby (really cold).

1 comment:

The Strongs said...

It was so fun! I'm so glad I got to see you for a few minutes and spend a little extra time with you at lunch. I'm so excited that next time I see you there will be a baby Simmons with you!!! :-)