Friday, January 1, 2010

The Many Days of Christmas!

I can't believe Christmas is over and it is already 2010!!!
We had so much fun over Christmas and New Years! It seemed like Christmas everyday because we celebrated at home and also at Matt and Dianne's. We originally planned to stay at home for Christmas but the last minute our buddies invited us up to thier home in GA, so we went to visit them for a few days. It is always so fun to be with them! Thank-you guys so much for everything! We love you!!!
The night before we left home we decided to open all our presents (except one, that we would take with us)!
Yay! A LED flashlight for his flight bag!
Hmmm a little too small. Santa blew it! I found these shoes and the size sticker was way off. Rats!
The kitties got a scratching post!!! It's not quite complete... still needs the carpet. Isn't Tomm the sweetest for making this for them?!!
I have been talking about one of these all my life! I LOVE slushee Coke, I will go to great lengths to freeze Coke so it will have slushee ice in it.
Now I just have to push a button! Ahhhhh! Santa got a big kiss for this one.
What is it?!!
Yes/ OMG/ No way/ Ahhhh!
A gift certificate for the Nike Store!
I hope this box has socks in it.....
YES! How did she know?!
and NOTHING sais "I love you!" like a bag of clothes!
Tomm has a "thing" for collars... the corners must not roll. This one makes the cut!
My favorite color!
My favorite "shorts" color!
New workout shoes!!!
I LOVE the pink!
They are so me!
Purrl LOVING the crackling sounds of paper.
Pretty pig.
Matt and Dianne's family Christmas!
Patrik (Nicole's boyfriend), Nicole and Jason. Nicole and Jason are Matt and Dianne's kids.
Feeling Christmassy!
Matt got workout shoes too!
Nicole modeling her super soft, way cute, pink robe!
Tomm opening hot chocolate and a Christmas mug!
Tomm and I got Dianne "Bumpits"! I love them, they work so well!
Matt and Dianne got me Yahtzee! I love games!
Dianne got the Wii Fit Plus!!!!
Jason with his cool new camera!
Dianne's crafty wrapping technique threw Matt off the trail a little bit....
He totally didn't know it was going to be a new knife set! Matt is the house chef in the Kennedy home so he was so exited to get new tools!
Tomm totally surprised me again!
YAY! A panini press!!!! I love making Panini sandwiches, this grill is the best! It even came with a recipe book.
Another surprise for Tomm too ...He didn't think I was paying attention when his eyes lit up in the store that one day....
A floating cooler! Since we live in the pool in the summertime. Haha he was so exited!
And a swim suit to go with.
I thought this was really cute... Dianne gave these books to her kids when they were babies. I remember the Christmas stories that my parents used to tell us and I still smile when I think back on the memories.
Christmas Morning!
It was all about the stockings.... Dianne giving everyone thier stocking... including all 5 dogs. SO CUTE!
Notice Dianne and I have matching PJ's. We surprised everyone when we came downstairs as twinners.
Me and Cooper (a beautiful white Shephard)
Sadie is Patrik's dog. She just got a squeaky duck and it very exited about it.
Trinity (a blue merle sheltie) and Snickers (a teacup pomeranian) enjoying a puperoni stick.
Neo (a black and white Sheltie)
Snickers ended up with one of the squeaky ducks.
Tomm testing out Patrik's head tingler.
Everyone basking in thier gifts.
XOXO
Lovey!
Tomm helping with mashed potatoes.
Matt, carving the bird... and Cooper looking nonchalant.
Dianne tending the baked goods (and looking amazing with her new hairdo!)
Ever get that feeling you are being watched... Don't look now Matt.
The happy crowd ready to chow down.
Playing Catch Phrase! This game brings out the competitive spirit in certain individuals.
You don't have to worry about getting toilet papered if you have Christmas deer in your yard. Once an innocent Christmas scene.... turned scandalous by some kids. We saw several homes that had been visited with the same acts. HAHA!
Time to bust out the Wii...

My sweetie giving it hell.
Trixie doing the splits.
Gorgeous!
Having breakfast before Me and Tomm hit the road home.
New Years Eve!
Snuggling close for a scary movie.
Mmmmwahhh! It was really scary.
Me scaring Tomm.... I don't think I got him as good as I thought. Heehee.
Randy sleeping through the exitment
Blanche
Purrl listening to the fireworks.

2 comments:

The Strongs said...

Wow! It looks like you guys had a fantastic holiday! I love how documented it all was. I was not as good at documenting this year as last year. I am so behind in my blogging it may take a little while for me to get the pictures I have posted.

I like your blondish hair! You're looking very pretty. I totally love that Tomm has a "thing" about collars. What is it with boys? Anthony is TOTALLY picky about the collars on his shirts, too.

I miss you! I think about you often. It looks like all is happy in the Simmons' household.

Love ya!

Giron Family said...

First of all, love your cute, blonder do! Second, the slushie maker is AWESOME! What a great gift! And third, bumpits are so fun...I'm in love with mine! Glad you had a wonderful Christmas surrounded by good friends!