Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Fall Fun!

What's been keeping us entertained this October? Here is some footage of our {VERY}random fun...


Digging holes in the yard with the sun BLAZING down trying to find the septic tank.
Tomm had to dig up and service our septic tank. I held the umbrella over him and kept him company.
Decorating! Mmmmmwahhh!!!
Cute homemade doorknob hangers.Scary bats and witchy sign.Spooky place mats.
Super cute flashing air freshener.
I love window stickers! Spooktacular!
Witches and cats are my favorite!
Spidery webs.
Outdoor scariness and a view of our stepping stone project.
Glow in the dark skeletons!



Taking naps!
Randy
Everyone
Pretty Purrl.
Mr. Innocent
Nice Randy, I just washed those. Hee hee


Taking (extremely random) funny pictures...
We drove by the DL office and we were just about to work on our parallel parking moves BUT.....
we saw the sign. Hee hee!
At the city auction.
Don't go fallin in love with it now....
Not for sale!!! I mean, really?!
Some lucky bidder took this little sweetheart home for only $285!!! Which is a really good deal, I guess.
Watching beautiful sunsets!
Crafts!
I made these ABC flash cards recently. It was so fun and I thought they turned out so cute!
I put the picture's definition on the back of each card. All are nouns except for one... Can you find the verb?
I made them to be a matching game as well, so you can match up the things that have the most in common. The background paper gives a hint as to what goes with what.
These are a few of my favorite matches.

3 comments:

The Strongs said...

Wow! Looks like a lot of fun. Your spooky decorating is very cute, and your home is beautiful. I love that you love the holidays like I do! And I also totally connect with you about loving your cats. I swear I take so many pictures of our cats, too. They're just too cute to resist! Your matching cards look fun, too. Now you just need someone to practice them with, right?

Giron Family said...

I must say you are one good wife holding a umbrella for your hubby in the hot sun. Kudos to you!
Your Halloweenie decor is fabulous! Looks great! Love the door hangers.
So what was that thing Tomm was standing next to? Looks intereting. And what are the flash cards for??? They are adorable.

Natalie said...

I've been slacking big time w/ my comments! I've looked at this post many times and love it. You know I'm loving all the halloween stuff. And I'm so glad you put up pics of your flash cards, they look so so cute. I miss you so much!