Monday, August 24, 2009

Birthday Surprise!

My sneak of a husband pulled something cute for my birthday a week ago (not an easy task... you gotta get up really early in the morning to get one over on me). So, I have been wanting a bike for...e...ver. Well, this day Tomm gets home from work and sais that he needs my help unloading "something (meaning: not fun, not shiny and heavy)" from his truck. So I get on my gloves and we are talking as he is unlatching the tailgate and I see it!!!... It's a shiny, new BIKE! I shreiked with joy! I couldn't believe it!

What a darling husband I have!!!
IT is so glorious!
And I'm off! I think I ran over every ant hill that I saw. Sweet revenge!
Going to visit the goats next door.
My fellow hairdressers threw me a little bash at the shop. They are the sweetest!

Chocolate and strawberries! Oh my!
I am so blessed to have these people in my life! I love them so!

2 comments:

The Strongs said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like you had a lot of fun and were well celebrated. I'm glad you got a surprise! I love surprises. :-)

Grant said...

Happy late Birthday.