Thursday, February 26, 2009

Discovery Gateway

One of the funnest things we all did while I was in Utah was go the the new children's museum, DISCOVERY GATEWAY. We took Nat's boys, Drake 11/2 years and Logan 4 mos. Drake LOVED everything! He just ran wild and enjoyed every minute of it. He has so much energy, it was perfect for him!.... I am now so baby BOY hungry it is ridiculous!
While we were already downtown we went to dinner at Cafe Rio and picked up some dessert at The Dodo... has anyone tried the Tollhouse pie? It is to die for! It was such a special night, one I will always remember!

Grant works near by and walked down to visit us for a minute... An employee was kind enough to get a picture of us all together.

I forgot what this thing was called... I named it the shimmy bike cause that's how you drive the thing... Shake shake shake. Shelby models it nicely!
Me and Logan... oh those cheeks are irresistable!
Drake and Mommy playing with the ball machine.

Me, Natty and Drake who is too busy for pictures! Such a boy! (Nat, we look good though! Ka chow)
I think this was Drake's favorite thing about the whole place. He's into cars! Beep beep.
Watch out Nat and Grant... this might be on his Christmas list one day.

Logan trying the horsey out. So cute!.. again take note the cuteness of those cheeks.
Mommy and Drake in the helicopter.
This was my favorite part... the puzzles! I could've sat there and played with these all night. Nat and Shel thought so too and even Drake played for a minute or two.
Making friends.

The splashing site. Very popular!

3 comments:

megan thomas said...

Ahhh, the dodo tollhouse pie! Memories. Your nephews are so cute. How fun to come back to the freezing cold. If I ever have a cat, I must name it Blanche. Fantastic. You are too cute!

The Strongs said...

The Discovery Gateway is awesome. We go there with the first graders every year for our field trip and it is so fun! They go crazy with running around exploring everything. But that is what is so great about it - that everything is hands on! Looks like a couple of cute boys having fun! I'm sure you're a fantastic aunt. :-)

Natalie said...

Hi you sexay. Again, these pics are so bittersweet cuz you are gone :( I miss you so much!!