Sunday, January 4, 2009

Ringing in the New Year...

I feel like The holidays flew by so fast... so I am finally sharing all we did over Christmas and New Year's. We had the most amazing time together! Tomm was completely OFF of work from Christmas Eve to New Years Day... WOO HOO! So that was my favorite thing and his favorite thing about the holidays.... TIME for spending time together.


Where'd everything go?! Do you think they see us?

Our little darlings enjoyed all the action on Christmas morning. Randy is a little too mature for ransacking wrapping paper and ribbons. Purrl on the other hand was all for it!
And of coarse they played thier favorite game of chase and they enjoyed some WET food.

There were definitely other perks as you can see... Tomm loves to suprise me and he did this year. Everything I opened was a suprise.

Smile for my NEW camera!

Tired after all the chasing.
Tomm and I love to go for rides and go look around. We got some pretty pictures while we were out of the Christmas lights. I finally have a camera that will capture lights and fireworks! Yay!
We went to dinner at a Japanese Steakhouse on New Years. It was so fun! I like to watch them cook and flip the stuff around.
There was chocolate of course.
My cute baby kitty. She has made claim to the blankets my Grandma sent us for Christmas.



4 comments:

The Strongs said...

That's so funny that your post is so similar to mine! Now wonder we are such good friends, we think so much alike! Funny that we both commented on our baby girl kitties having fun in the wrapping paper and the big boy kitties being too good for it. AND we both go new cameras! How fun. What kind of camera did you get? We got a Cannon. My dad loves researching all that stuff and so I just told him to get us the best one he could for the money we wanted them to spend. So it's this super awesome camera that is WAY better than my old one. Hurray!

Giron Family said...

Ohhh to only be wearing short sleeves on New years! Looks like you guys had a great time. And how could you not with Tomm off for all that time. How nice.
Love Japanese Steakhouses. They are so fun! The girls were kinda scared when we went on Christmas Eve. They didn't like all the fire!
Love all the cute kitty pics! And yay for a new camera! I'm excited for you.
Happy New year Whit!

Giron Family said...

PS. I LOVE your playlist! Have I told you that before???

megan thomas said...

Fun new years Whit! I am so jealous of your fabulous weather. It is dreadful here. You guys are seriously so cute to each other!