Thursday, August 9, 2012

Outnumbered And Loving It

Forgive me Blogger, for I have sinned... it's been 2 months since my last post.  So here it is August, Oh my!!!
When does a girl have time to spill her secrets when 3 boys are keeping me busy? It's awesome but I wish I had more time to capture and share the precious day to day moments.  I have to say I am frustrated because I want to preserve Jack (who is growing fast, 16lbs) and all his milestones in pictures and videos the way I did with Tom Jr., but I don't have the luxury of keeping the expensive and breakable cameras within arms reach these days.   

JP LOVES things that dangle
This was his first smile I got on camera.  He was so happy in his bed watching his toys.

Mama has a lap full of babies... how sweet! 
JP, snuggling/avoiding the bright flash and looking handsome in his muscle shirt.
More smiles! We have lots of long conversations cooing at each other.
Getting a good look at Daddy.
More of a big boy everyday... chairs are for SITTING.
I love my little tiger!
He looks so small in Daddy's arms.
I feel like I always have Jack in my arms... it's nice to snuggle with Little T whenever possible:)
Tom is sooo sweet, proud and curious about Jack, especially now that Jack is showing some personality.  Tom tries to pick him up a lot and he'll say things to Jack like: "C'mere" or "Oh Jack!".  It's so adorable!
"Why do I always get the feeling you are dressing me up?"
Wearing his new Union Pacific RR shirt that Grandma & Grandpa sent him.  Toot toot!
Big yawn.
The standing facial expression... he takes his work very seriously!
Oh, delicious cheeks!!!
Outside for some fresh air and nature.
Capturing the outfit cuteness.
Sweet little grin! 
As you can see, Jack's hair and eyebrows are becoming more prominent... he's going to be such a handsome boy!
Out for a walk... it is SOOOOO hot right now.  I really don't enjoy walks because I am dripping after just a few minutes and so are the boys.  Little T is dressed for it, but Jack looks a little worried.
Still loves a little "arms out" swaddling now and then.
Can he be any cuter?!
Tom loves all fruit but he is very into watermelon right now... I swear he ate half on one on this day.
Mmmm
All cleaned up... his shirt didn't survive the watermelon feast.
Mr. Delicious in his BOY shirt.
Jack is hilarious in the tub! He kicks and splashes so vigorously that he scares himself.  Haha
"Whoa! This water slaps back!"
"That was fun, I'll do it again!"
The worried face! "Oh, I'm probably never going to get picked up... where is she?!"
A few days ago I put him in the jumperoo... 
He loves it!
Tom will help him discover the toys and show him how to play the "moosik".
I love them with all my heart!
Oh this picture makes me smile!!!
Tom enjoying some melon with a booboo on his head... just when one heals, he gets another.  All boy!
They are so close! Tom talks about his Daddy all day and going for rides on the lawnmower.
My little studmuffin :)
Eating is a waste of good playtime.
Tom will turn 2 on the 23rd.  We are having a "FIRETRUCK" party for him.  The local fire department will bring a truck to our house to show all the kids.  I can't wait to see Tom's reaction of having a real firetruck at his house.  Oh boy!!!
We can't pass by a firestation without him wanting to get out and see the trucks.  He loves to sit up in the driver's seat and play.  The fireman gave Tom a hat and coloring book and he loved it.  
Little JP is growing so fast! He is such a sweet, playful, vocal, perfect, happy baby!

No comments: