Friday, February 24, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Valentine's Day was very special this year.  We started the day hosting a "Mommy & Me" party at our house.  It was so much fun hanging out with the other moms (and 1 dad) and babies.

The weather was in the high 80's so we were able to enjoy the patio during lunch.
Alia and Little Tali munching her snacks.  Doesn't she look so cute in her Valentine dress?
Tom's not the only one who loves the rocking horse... it was bucking the entire time!
Alexander practicing going up and down the step over and over.  haha
My makeshift ball pit... the original had a slide attached to it, but Little T volunteered a safety test and ended up tipping the whole thing over and bumping his head on the tile floor... so I put it away before anyone arrived for the party.
Soon to be Little T's bedroom is turned into an extra playroom for now.

Tom and a little girl making eyes at eachother through the glass.
Jacob, Aiden and Tom playing together... before I took this picture they were all sitting in a row playing with the same toy.  It was adorable!
Lori and Aiden who is loving the cupcakes.
Natalia and Jacob, what a precious picture of Jacob hugging the baby in Mommy's belly.  Natalia is due with another boy the first part of March!
Little T with his horsey.  I think he had a really fun day with his friends over.  He is so cute, I love and enjoy him so much!!!
 Big Tomm sent me a very sweet valentine! I was so surprised and I loved it!!! 
Little T has a nice cushy seat (belly) to sit on when I am holding him now.  I can't believe in a couple months we are going to be able to meet this baby! I can't wait :)

No comments: