Saturday, December 10, 2011

Big Bro

Little T is going to be a BIG BROTHER!  
 It's a BOY! (not modest about it either)

Our little McMuffin :) He looked very comfy and he is nice and healthy!
 Cute little feet!
 Tom comes with me to every one of my Dr. appts... this ultrasound pic was at 11 weeks.
Check out both of my babies! 
I was so surprised to find out it was a boy.  I am really exited because Tom will have a brother to grow up with.  I have 3 sisters so I can't imagine what my life would be like without that strong sisterhood bond I have with each of them.  I am so glad Little T will have that :)
I am due May 10th... This pregnancy is so different from the first.  Having Tom keeps me really busy so time is flying by.  I'm already about half way through my pregnancy! Another 4 1/2 months is going to pass so quickly.  I can't wait!
Big Tomm is so exited, he can't see straight... I'm sure he's been daydreaming of motorcycles and hotrods since we heard the news.  Haha :)
Thank you for my babies honey!!! 

PS: I showed Blanche the pictures and she didn't seem as thrilled as we were.

1 comment:

Annie said...

Holy crap, I'm so behind on this news because I'm such a slacker!!! Congrats to you and your cute family! I'm so excited for you!!!