Thursday, July 7, 2011

made in the USA

One day I was looking through all mine and Little T's clothes because I was curious of how much of it was American made. Little T didn't have anything that looked very patriotic to wear for the 4th of July. Now, buying a product in the USA that was actually made in the USA is harder and more expensive than I thought it would be. Well, I did end up finding an adorable outfit for him to wear. It felt good to buy it and know that it was made in the USA.
We had so much fun celebrating the 4th! I kept obsessing over how we were going to spend the holiday. I really wanted it to be special since it was Little T's first. I was really wrestling with the idea of us all going to see fireworks somewhere but was worried about taking him out in the crowds and I thought maybe he might get scared of the noise ( he used to hate the blender, which was awful because I had to run it all the time to puree his food... now for some reason, he likes the blender). So I got a bunch of fireworks from Costco and we had a little party at home instead. He wasn't scared at all; he LOVED the fireworks!
We are so proud of our country and feel so thankful to be able to raise Little T here in America. God has blessed us SO much!

Ahh! What a pair.
Modeling his new outfit.
Big T's shirt wasn't made in the USA but it's a Budweiser shirt, Please!
I can't ever get enough of this!!!
Ahh HA! Caught on tape! Big T always gets Little T riled up while he's in his highchair.... we are working on table manners. haha. I let it slide this time.
Everyone's ready for the big event!
Showtime!
See, he loved it!
He was thrilled! He would look at the fire and then look at me and shriek. SO cute!
Boom!
Poof!
Pop!
Crack!
SSSsssssnap!
It was a blast!
My favorite people :)

1 comment:

The Strongs said...

How much fun! I like that you made it special to celebrate Little T's first 4th of July. We are not allowed to do fireworks in our neighborhood :( But we can see all sorts of fireworks all over the valley from our deck, which is fun.