Monday, June 13, 2011

9 Months

Holy Cow! This 9th month of Jr's life has been the most eventful month yet. We are having so much fun with our little boy. I just love him so much and can't get enough of him!! SO many milestones have been hurdled. To name a few:

  • Crawling!!!! He actually crawled on his 9 month birthday!
  • Pulling up and standing/cruising around the edges of the pack and play.
  • Running and skidding in the walker and following us EVERYWHERE/herding cats.
  • Getting into everything possible at an impossible rate.
  • Waving bye bye.
  • Recognizing words that we say to him like: Clap, Kitty, Come here, Drink and I am sure many more .


Tom's first crawl!


and 2 days after he started officially crawling he began pulling up to standing postion...
I looked over and saw him reaching for the edges and then he just stood up with a big old grin like, "I did it!"
Hanging on with everything he's got! Haha
Just being silly and having a good time.
Look at him! Xoxo
Sitting up in the stroller like a big boy!
Loving the fountain! When ever we pass by a fountain we stop and admire it for a minute.
MEMORIAL DAY
This year the three of us visited the South Florida National Cemetery on Memorial Day.
When I was younger my family would always have a reunion over Memorial Day weekend. We would always visit and decorate family graves. I would always enjoy seeing the Military salutes when we would be at the graveyard. The older I get the more I think about all the brave men and women who have fallen defending our country. It's one thing to say you would give your life for your freedom, it's another thing to do it... and not only for yourself.
I really mean it when I say THANK YOU to all the ones who serve and have served in the USA Military!

Little T got a hole in his sock!


Such a sweetie!
No more cruisin with out shoes on.
I love how he blinks the water off of his long eyelashes, SO cute!


My water baby!
The scene is set for some swimming lessons. We've got toys, floaties, music and beer. Super!
Mama is in your corner, Bubba! PS: floating nearby is the new pool speaker, it's awesome!
Getting pushed on the floatie.
I'm so glad I bought all the pool toys... since he is more interested in the thermometer than actual "pool toys".
Now that's a game face if I ever saw one. Bring it!
Deep breath!
Going for the dip...
Hi-ya!
Tired from all that work.
Playtime on dry land.
Having a blast!
We felt very safe with Blanche patrolling(cheetah walk) the perimeter.

No comments: