Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentinery!

I had the best day with my Valentine! We started the day early: Tomm went flying and I taught an aerobics class. After having Cinnamon rolls for breakfast we got ready and went to look for baby furniture! We got so many cute ideas for setting up the nursery. We also got an idea about the $$price$$; I can see how easy it would be to lose your head when buying for a baby. I am glad we went to a lot of different stores so we could compare the selection and prices. Now we just need to make a list and a budget and then we can SHOP!
After we got home from shopping I made the most amazing dinner; we had Cafe Rio in Florida thanks to my friend Katie giving me the secret recipe (Thanks so much Katie! You are the best! It was seriously just like the real thing)!!! I also found a recipe on YouTube for homemade flour tortillas. They were delicious!
Tomm is so sweet to me! He gave me these beautiful flowers. Purrl is wanting affection.

Tomm surprised me with the news that he flew his FIRST solo that morning!!! When he came in the door he had the biggest grin on his face.

It's obvious he felt so good! Congratulations babe!

His certificate! (I like the illustration... that little kick)

Kisses!

Blanche, please tell me how tired you are.Not photogenic.
Tomm makes me so happy; he is the most amazing husband! And now we have a little baby coming and I feel so blessed to share this with him. It is truly a miracle.
Hot Damn! It just doesn't get any better!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Sounds like u had such a fun Valentines. That's really kewl about Tomm's flight! And you look gorgeous as always:) miss u!

Alex said...

What a fun Valentine's Day! Congrats on the exciting news about the baby! I am so excited for you guys!

The Strongs said...

You're blonde! You look so pretty! It looks like you two had a fabulous valentine's.

Thanks for the shout out in the blog! :-) I'm glad you liked the Cafe Rio recipe. I knew if anyone needed a copy of it, it would be you.

I'd love to see you if you're coming out here! It seems like it's been forever. And of course I'd love to come to a baby shower for you. I'm so excited for you. I love the tracker on the side so we can see how far a long your precious little baby is.

megan thomas said...

YEAH!!!! I just read your post that your preggo! I am sooooo happy for you. Congrats Whit. I hope your feeling better.