Monday, June 1, 2009

Seeing Things Clear

SO it's coming together now! Here are some of the amazing results from some really hard work.

We had all the bushes and everything taken away from the house so we could get it ready for pressure washing and paint.
Check out our sweet driveway... it was paved after all. :)
Much more inviting!
They filled this up 2 1/2 times!

THE POOL PROCESS

Tomm giving the pool a bath with Muratic acid. I know those boots are hot... safety first!
Pumping all the grime out of the bottom.
King of the mountain. " I am soo proud of myself!"
Patio view with Ficus bushes cut. It looks soo much better!
All done and ready to fill up!

PRESSURE WASHED

Look how pretty!
It looks so clean!
No more dodging spider webs and falling bugs.
Is that not incredible?!
You can sit on that patio with white pants and leave with white pants!

7 comments:

Alex said...

Oh my heck! It looks amazing!! You guys have really worked hard and it looks so gorgeous! I am so excited for you. Love it!

The Strongs said...

Wow! That looks like so much hard work!!! It is looking amazing, though. It has to be so completely satifying to see those 'before' pictures now that it's all cleaned up. Amazing!
P.S. When do you get to do all the fun moving in?

Kira said...

Whit you are amazing. I expected nothing less! You will have it in tip top shape inside and out! Its just how it has to be!

The Payson Olsen's said...

oh my goodness!!!! that looks amazing.... I am so happy for you. your house is BEAUTIFUL.... I can't wait until it's all done. I may have to fly out to Flordia and come and see you. I am so happy for you guys... GOOD LUCK! Tell Tomm he looks sexy in his whie boots.... They look great

megan thomas said...

oh my heavens! your house is STUNNING! I don't know what makes me more jealous...the huge kitchen or the 1 1/2 acres of land. What a dream. You are lucky to have Tomm be so handy. I love Jeremy to death, but I am more handy than he is! Can't wait to see more pictures of the progress. It is so beautiful

Anonymous said...

:)

Giron Family said...

Wow what a transformation already! Looks so nice Whit.
I love checking out your blog b/c I always leave feeling like I took a mini trip to FL! Thank you!