Friday, February 22, 2008

High Security


The other night we had a little situation. The neighbor's dog got into a fight with a raccoon (both seemed to survive the fight by the way). We were all so freaked out! I was totally crying! Not to mention that the whole scene went down right in our backyard! Randy walked around for two days with his pupils dilated! So ever since our kitties have been on the alert (especially Randy Because he usually goes outside at night).... letting us know of any visitors. We live in an area that has lots of undeveloped land and our community is actually built around a wetland preserve so there are lots of wild animals out our way.

5 comments:

Giron Family said...

Your cats are totally on the watch out! I love it! Kinda scary to have all the noise and racket going on in you backyard I'm sure. Crazy racoons!

Giron Family said...

Hey beauty,,,I'm taggin' ya! Check out my blog.

Natalie said...

Hi Pookie, I've looked at these pics so many times and each time I forget to comment. I love those cats, what a cute pic!! Me nephew and niece. Love them!

Natalie said...

Mkay it is time for a new post, miss thang!!

Giron Family said...

Hey Whit! I've been hearing rumors that you are coming out here this month. Jarell went to get his hair cut today; he wants to cut it shorter but chickend out because he didn't "trust them". He said "When is Whitney getting out here". So I thought I would ask you if you knew. We both need hair help! I'm in desperate need! We are really excited to see you when you do come. You, Nat and I will have to have a "Girls night"! Can't wait!